In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals, NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan provides care for over 313,000 outpatient visits, nearly 70,000 emergency room visits and more than 13,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with New York Medical College.
Metropolitan Hospital is a full-service, acute care hospital emphasizing primary care medicine and utilizing the latest advances in medical science. Metropolitan Hospital Center was the first hospital in East Harlem to be designated by the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) as an official Stroke Center. Metropolitan prides itself on delivering culturally-sensitive, compassionate, appropriate, and affordable medical care to the diverse neighborhoods of northern Manhattan.
The responsibilities will include
• 5 years of experience in psychiatric practice, including at least 2 years in a supervisory or admin/leadership capacity
• Eligible for licensure in state of NY
• Board Certified/Eligible in Adult Psychiatry
• Superior leadership, clinical and diagnostic, administrative, interpersonal/communication and team-building skills
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
We offer a generous income package along with outstanding benefits, opportunities for advancement, retirement plan, malpractice, and much more!