In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln our teams handle more than 550,000 outpatient visits, more than 14,000 emergency room visits and more than 22,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Weill Cornell Medical College.
• Provision of Direct Clinical Care to patients in on of our 30 bed adult inpatient psychiatric units
• Supervision of residents, students, social workers, nurses and other clinicians involved in the clinical care of patients
• Completing comprehensive and ongoing mental health assessments, formulating treatment plans, initiating treatment, & managing psychiatric and medical issues of all patients
• Providing sound judgment with regard to disposition planning
• Conducting morning team rounds and providing clinical teaching
• Overseeing patient flow issues, managing team data and participating in departmental and unit meetings as delineated by the Chief of Psychiatry and Inpatient Unit Chief
• Conducting clinical case reviews where needed