In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals, NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan provides care for over 313,000 outpatient visits, nearly 70,000 emergency room visits and more than 13,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with New York Medical College.
Metropolitan Hospital has an opportunity for a Primary Care Physician!!
• Provide treatment and medical care to clinic patients at New York Health and Hospitals/Metropolitan
• Provide treatment and medical care to inpatients at least 4 weeks in a year (optional)
• Maintain patient charts, records, and reports, and adhere to the call schedule and the schedule of assignments.
• Participate in the training of medical residents consistent with the requirements of the Residency Review Committee for Internal Medicine if stipulated in the assignments
• Participate in administrative responsibilities and duties and committees related to the functions of a physician at New York Health and Hospitals/Metropolitan
• Adhere to clinical and administrative functions in the Department of Medicine as specified by Chief of Medicine and/or her designee
• Completed medical education or its equivalent
• Completed 3 years of Internal medicine Residency in an ACGME accredited program
• Board Certified/Board Eligible