In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi our teams accommodate more than 325,000 outpatient visits, more than 100,000 emergency room visits and more than 20,000 inpatient admissions annually. NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi is renowned for The Trauma Center, staffed to treat any traumatic injury or illness, the fully accredited Breast Health Center, and The Burn Center, with more than 40 years of work in burn care. The hospital also serves patients of many other needs. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Albert Einstein Medical College of Yeshiva University.
We are currently seeking a full-time Otolaryngologist ENT Surgeon at Jacobi Medical Center.
- Examines patients, orders or performs appropriate diagnostic tests, formulates diagnosis, directs or performs appropriate therapeutic treatment, and counsels patients.
- Participates in the teaching of house staff, residents, in staff conference, and in research projects as directed; performs related work as required.
- Faculty appointment at Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Flexible schedule and minimal on-call requirement
- Opportunity for research/concierge medicine practice development mentorship