In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals, Harlem is a designated Level 1 Trauma Center and is recognized for providing centers of excellence in the areas of Bariatric Surgery, Breast Imaging and Sexual Assault Forensics. Our teams provide services for nearly 213,000 outpatient visits, more than 83,000 emergency room visits and over 13,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Columbia University Medical Center.
Harlem Hospital Center is seeking a full-time ABR-certified and Fellowship trained Radiologist to provide overnight coverage. The applicant must have a balanced experience in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology and Body Imaging; Ultrasound to include pediatric studies; other experience welcomed. The applicant should be academically oriented and able to participate in education, clinical research and supervising residents. Eligibility for faculty appointment with Columbia University
Direct patient care, research and education/training of the radiology residents.
This is a night time schedule
- Certified by the American Board of Radiology
- Fellowship training in Neuroradiology, Body Imaging,
- Prior experience in related field(s) is preferred
- Strong teaching, leadership and supervisory skills
- Ability to provide coverage in general diagnostic radiology, including neuroradiology and body imaging
- Advanced Fellowship Training
- Research Experience
- Experience in high volume setting preferred