In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan our teams provide care for over 313,000 outpatient visits, nearly 70,000 emergency room visits and more than 13,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with New York Medical College.
• Supervision and rounds with rotating internal medicine resident.
• Some nights and weekend calls, split with another endocrinologist.
• Opportunity for internal medicine floors coverage: 4 to 8 weeks per academic year (July 1st through June 30th).
• Research, mentorship for medicine residents, and New York Medical College 3rd and 4th year students.
• Lectures for 3rd year medical students every cycle.
Quality control/department projects:
• Currently working on establishing Diabetes Prevention Program with other H+H locations, and established Diabetes Self-Monitoring Program, QI projects ongoing.