At PAGNY, we build and provide excellent care for diverse patient populations and promote excellence in research, education and service to the community by intentionally embracing excellence through diversity. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment enables us to deliver quality healthcare, critically address healthcare inequities, and perform leading edge research to benefit all communities.
**This position is located at Correctional Health Services - 55 Water Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY, NY 10041**
- Processes, manages and tracks FMLA leave for 700+ employees in two collective bargaining units
- Processes all workers compensation claims inclusive of time lost and incident-only
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of military leave, union leave, extended medical leave
- Partners with HRIS Analyst and Corporate Benefits department and H+H department heads in the reporting of leave metrics
- Generates correspondence to employees for FMLA recertification, near exhaustion or exhaustion of annual FMLA allowance
- Bachelor’s degree required-Master’s Degree preferred,
- 5-7 years of progressively responsible related experience.